Thursday, January 06, 2011

Friends

I mentioned before that I joined a website that encourages you to post on your blog once a month.  They give you a topic for the month in case you need a little help with things to say.  I rarely have that problem.

This months topic is friends.  I had this whole big blog post figured out then I decided I didn't like it.


DSC_5794
Instead I decided to post about these two.  Jason and Joey have been best friends for a couple of years.  Matty the little guy is Joey's little brother.  He bugs Jason like only a little brother can.  I laugh because Jason does the same things to Anthony and Megan.

Joey lives across the street and is home schooled as well.  Joey and his family are moving in a couple of months to another state.  We are going to be very sad to see them go. 

No comments: