Sunday, January 02, 2011

News Years Resolutions

I have none.  I like the Calvin and Hobbes approach to resolutions.  The world needs to change, I am just fine.  I am chuckling as I write this.

I guess the closest thing to a resolution I have made is to try to post on my blog every day for a least a month.  I even joined a website to help encourage me to post and they suggest topics to post about.  This month the topic is friends.  I do have a lot to say about friends but just not today. 

I am still recovering from the holidays and really just don't feel like thinking today.  So I went over to my flickr page and looked at the very first pictures I posted over there.  This time of year always makes us look back and remember.  So that is what I am doing.
Jason2

The booger picture. 
This was taken Jason's second year of preschool.  You can't see it well in this picture but you can in mine.  The booger is as clear as day.  Why didn't the photographer see this? 
Picture taken on 10/18-06

P1010004

Stealing Grandpa's Laptop.
Grandpa left his laptop at our house while he was visiting.  Megan decided to hide it thinking grandpa wouldn't miss it.  He did.
Picture taken on 8/11/07

P1010002

Grandpa's Laptop.
They liked to go stay at the hotel with grandma and grandpa.  They wait for grandpa to go to sleep and have free reign over the computer.  When grandpa is awake they have to fight him for it.
Picture taken on 8/11/07

Look how little they are.  I love looking back at old pictures.
Have a good Sunday.

No comments: