Thursday, June 19, 2008

Loving the Weather

That is exactly what we are doing. Steve picked up a little pool for Jason to play in. He invites a couple of his friends over for a swim party. He is fond of laying back in the water with his apple juice and say "ahhhh now this is the life." I have to admit I am enjoying it too. I go out with him (mostly to keep all the pool water out of my plants) sit back in my chair and read a book. I agree this is the life.

Anthony is due back from football camp today. It was strange that we didn't hear from him all week. To be fair, I didn't tell him to call and he forgot his cell phone. I was told they keep the boys really busy and they are beat by time they get back to the dorms. He will only be home for 2 days then off to church camp. It has really been quite around here.

Here are some pictures of our backyard pool. Gotta love it.
2008_06190003
This one is my favorite from today.
2008_06190042
One from the other night. The built a fort in the living room and spent the night in it. Steve spent half the night in there too.
2008_06190002

No comments: