Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Short Break Over

Yes, my short break between sports is over. Soccer practice started last night. I took it as a good sign that both Megan and Jason while on separate teams had the same coach. I was wrong..... they only have one game that doesn't conflict. The only good part is that the games are not at the same time. Most of her select team is with another coach but the joke is that you may have most of the team but we have the goalie.

Megan comes home tonight from camp. It has been very quite around here. I miss both kids and I am really looking forward to having everyone home this weekend. Megan should be back around 4:30 which is good because she has soccer pictures at 6. This is my crazy life.

Here is a picture I just found of Jason hitting the ball. You can see the ball and yes he hit it. Look at the concentration on his face. If you look in the distance that is Anthony on first base.

Jason hitting

No comments: