Monday, June 23, 2008

Off To Camp

Both kids are off at camp. Anthony was too funny yesterday when they left. They piled the kids into a small station wagon. They where not allowed any electronic devices and Charlene decided to make them pray the rosary before they could have doughnuts. Anthony pressed his face against the car window and mouthed "help me, please," as they drove away. Did I mention he was the only boy in the car? HEHEHE

Megan left this morning for her camp. It goes from today until Wednesday and they are only spending Tuesday night. After this camp she will officially be a cadet. She is happy about that, but not happy she will be forced into another troop. It is the old troop and leader that was not a good experience for Megan. Megan is terrified of this leader and I don't want her anywhere near my daughter. I am feeling like they are putting some pressure on me to move her into this troop. If another cadet troop doesn't open up then Megan will become a Juliette. Which means she goes solo and I work with her. She is totally ok with this and we started last year this way. It forces us to put aside some time for just she and I to do things together. We both like that idea.

Here is a couple of pics of her and her wormy. Part of camp is to make swaps and exchange them with other girl scouts. She did this a couple of years ago when she went to Jubilation. She took glass beads and glued googley eyes on them. I put the pin on the back and there you go, Wormies. They turned out very cute.

DSCF4489

DSCF4497
Like Megans shirt?? She wore that on purpose.

No comments: