Thursday, June 26, 2008

A work day

My Garden

We got lots and lots of work done today. The house has been used as a dumping zone for far to long. We come in dump our stuff an take off again. Because of the floods in the Midwest and a derail near Portland, he is off for the next couple of days. There has been almost no trains running through here. Once they clear things up, we know it will be crazy and he will never be home. We took advantage of him being around and got some much needed cleaning done. I worked on organizing a couple of rooms in this house and he worked on the garage. Hopefully we will be able to pull off a garage sale here pretty soon.

I don't have a lot to say tonight except that I am looking forward to Anthony coming home tomorrow. It seems like I haven't seen him in forever. Tomorrow night we are going to go see Wall-E. I think Steve is more excited then the kids. The pictures of the flowers are from my garden. Hopefully someday I will have pictures of tomatoes.

My Garden

No comments: