Friday, June 20, 2008

Nice Day

It has been a nice day today. I really should have been busier but I really just didn't want to. We ordered a box that allows you to watch the instant view Netflix movies on the TV through our wireless connection. We used to have to watch them on the computer but that just didn't work out with the 5 of us trying to watch one at the same time. We got the box today and have been taking turns watching TV all day.

Megan my baby is growing up so fast. I have really noticed how she is starting to care about how she looks in public. I noticed that she hasn't been wearing shorts and seemed a little self conscious about her legs. She told me that they are getting to hairy. Ok, they really are not hairy but she thinks so and I guess that is all that really matters. So, off to Walmart for her very own razor. We are also getting her ready for girl scout camp next week. Anthony leaves on Sunday and she leaves on Monday. She will be bridging over to cadets this year. We are not sure what troop she will be in or if she will Juliette and just be with me. Which will be fun too. So for the next couple of days we are working on her swaps and her dunk bag. If you don't know what these are you where never a scout. lol

No comments: