Thursday, May 22, 2008

Found a Picture

I was going through my Flickr account and found this picture. It is of Jason and his new glasses.
Jason's glasses
Nothing to exciting going on here unless you consider catching up on laundry exciting. It's been raining and cold the last couple of days. I have all my plants ready for the garden and I am keeping my fingers crossed that they don't start dying off. If it stays cold today, I will be bringing them inside the house. Anthony's baseball game was canceled last night because of the rain. Jason has one today and for some reason they never cancel their games. The kids have 9 more school days left until summer and we are all getting excited. Don't mistake summer with relaxing. We are loaded down with baseball games the first week of vacation. Anthony will be gone for a couple of weeks at different camps. Megan will spend 3 days at girl scout camp and Steve is going to fly back to Sacramento. That is just June, I don't want to even think about July yet.

No comments: