Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Monday

And if I calculated right there is only 17 school days left. I am as excited as the kids. My Mothers Day was really nice. I got a beautiful flower in a pot that Jason painted. I was at the school when the kids where finishing them up. Jason told the kids not to let me see his gift, so whenever I got close to it they would all start yelling at me. It was to funny. Anthony bought me a stuffed teddy bear and a bracelet, with his own money and Megan painted me a picture and framed it. The boys made me breakfast and they all chipped in for dinner. After a couple of intense rounds of Mario Party on the DS, we walked to the ice cream shop for some ice cream. Even the dog got a dogie cone. Very nice and relaxing day. The boys spent Saturday night making this message with side walk chalk. Anthony climbed up on the roof to take this picture.
DSCF3938[1]

Today, Steve and I are going for a hike to check out the baby owl's. They are suppose to be big enough to see in their nest. Tonight is Anthony's first baseball game. It will be a cold night tonight, so I need to dig out my stadium blankets.

Happy Birthday Auntie Kelli, we don't have a birthday video, because no one was home at the same time this weekend.

That's it for me today. Have a good Monday.

No comments: