Wednesday, May 07, 2008

So much to do

So little time.....

Yesterday was absolutely crazy. Steve was working and out of town, and I had to be in 3 places at the same time. I spent an hour in the car just picking up and dropping off kids. I was lucky enough to see the last 15 minutes of Jason's baseball game. He hit a killer fly ball, but he was out when he passed first base running to second, but the kid on second wasn't going anywhere. There was a few tears when I had to explain to him how all this works. I also pointed out how many times his older brother has been out. This is the first time that I have all 3 kids in sports at the same time. Soccer will be ending this weekend so that will help out a little bit.

I am still working on spring cleaning out the house. I didn't get much done yesterday, but I did get a little baking and cooking done. I am trying to get some things in the freezer that all I have to do is warm them up. It will make dinner on nights like last night a little easier. The kids didn't eat until 8pm. I don't know why they schedule little kids games at 6:00pm. It's to early to eat dinner before the game and too late after the game. Oh well, soon it will summer and this won't be a problem. Remind me I said that when I am complaining this summer.

I am going to be working on getting my pictures backed up and off my computer today. This week I will be putting a new hard drive in my peter. I will also be added another back up hard drive with double the space that I have now. My peter has been warning me for months that there is a problem and I have just been ignoring it. So, with a few calls to my Dad, I will be getting this done this week.

A late Happy anniversary to Roger and Doreen (Lady Grandma and Grandpa). We hope that you guys had a good day yesterday and are enjoying your visit with Aunt Barbara.

2008_0426sacramento0225

No comments: