Saturday, May 17, 2008

Its going to be a hot Saturday

I know, not as hot as you guys in Sac but hot for us up here. It's going to be 91 today. As you are having a good laugh at us remember that we still saw a little snow last Monday morning. By this Tuesday it will be back down in the 60's for our highs. We don't have our air conditioners in yet. We can normally get away with not putting them in until almost July. I love opening my windows an letting fresh air in, especially during a spring thunder storm.

I got an email from a good friend of mine back home. She is much better at keeping in touch then I am. The funny thing is that I had just been thinking about her and how she was doing. Four years ago she had a brain tumor and had to have surgery. It really is an amazing story how her daughters where able to call 911 from a call box on the freeway to get her help. Anyway she and her family are doing really good, and I miss them. I actually have been missing her and the whole group of friends I used to spend my time with. Steve asked me if I wanted to go back and visit. The answer would be yes, but most of them have moved as well. So I am going to take Terri's lead and start writing to everyone and catching up. Hey Terri, if you read this. Anthony still remembers the whole laundry basket episode. lol

I have been working on our patio. Getting the chairs and table out. We are going to bbq tonight and eating outside. Enjoy your day and stay cool.

No comments: