Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mellow Sunday

I have lots to do today but I am not doing any of it. My theroy is: house work will be there in the morning.

My Mom is famous, well maybe not famous. She is on a radio commercial in Sacramento talking about their new windows. I will see if I can post on here.

Today I am making chocolate chip cookies. I am taking a couple of them and using leftover ice cream and making ice cream sandwiches. I am also catching up on my podcast's. I have spent so much time listening to all my news talk radio and I am really getting sick of them. Tired of listening to the latest on Obama and Clinton. At the moment I could care less. There is so much doom and gloom on the news and talk radio right now. I live the gas and food prices. I do have a 14 year old whose new hobby is to stand in front of an open refrigerator. So no news or anything, I have been listening to all my fun and more importantly funny podcasts.

So, with that being said. I am off to finish my cookies and listen to my ipod. Have a good Sunday.

No comments: